Friday, March 25, 2011

Jack

Even though our anniversary is in May, Cory and I celebrated it twice in 2010 since my anniversary gift was two tickets to see one of my favorite artists, Jack Johnson, at the Brisbane Botanic Gardens. I can't say enough how much I admire this man's music and life.  He started out as a pro surfer, got into music by chance and now is a huge philanthropist and conservationist.  He puts his money where his mouth is by donating ALL of his tour proceeds to charities.  That's what I'm talking about.  We had a fabulous time listening to I think just about every single favorite song (and there are a lot).  He even did the holiday season justice by doing a sing-a-long version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I tried getting some photos on my iphone, but only one actually came out well enough to post.


In case you aren't familiar with his music, here are a few of our favorite songs ... Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment