Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Pioneer Woman

I have a girl crush.  Well, it's not really a girl crush as much as a blog crush.  I've been blog-stalking The Pioneer Woman lately and I can't get enough!  Many of you who are old school blog followers know her well, I'm sure.  She's Ree Drummond and she is a goddess in blog world.  I'm still spending several spare minutes a day trying to figure out how she does what she does, but that's beside the point.  If you like to cook or do photography or even if you homeschool your kids, she's an amazing inspiration and a great source for recipes and photo tips.  She also has a collection of FREE Photoshop actions that will change your life.  Click here to learn more if you're a photoshop junkie like me!

Here are a few of the highlights that I've been reading lately from her blog.
The Hip Trick

A Glimpse into Hyacinth’s Future

No comments:

Post a Comment